Good afternoon CLA families. I hope you are enjoying some quality time with your wonderful family. We have been working diligently to prepare a safe and nurturing environment for the 2020-2021 school year for our students. I would like to get your input as we continue to navigate these unrepresented times and work towards meeting the needs of our CLA families. Please complete the survey below with the following guidelines in mind:
- All K-8 students will begin class on campus on August 10th.
- Every student’s temperature will be taken prior to entering the buildings each day.
- Masks may be worn by students/staff at their discretion but will not be required to do so.
- Deep cleaning procedures will take place in classrooms and common areas in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be placed in all classrooms.
- Students will not share any classroom materials such as crayons, pencils, markers, etc.
- Only teachers may pass out and collect materials from students.
- Parent volunteers/visitors are unable to volunteer in classrooms.
- Any field trips will be conducted virtually.
Survey link: https://forms.gle/e9GdvdjrDACXE4d59
Your family’s safety is our number one concern! Please complete the survey by Saturday, July 11th. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these unprecedented times while recommendations from the CDC, FL Department of Health, and FL Department of Education are changing frequently. Please contact me with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 283-1022.
We are looking forward to partnering with your family in raising up warriors in Christ!