Current Employment Opportunities
- Infant Teacher – Click Here for More Information
- 2nd Grade Teacher – Click Here for More Information
- 4th Grade Teacher – Click Here for More Information
- Substitute Teacher
Interested in one of the positions listed above? Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CLA personnel are required to:
- Personally confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
- All employees must have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. This commitment should be easily observed through their lifestyle, both in and out of school, that is consistent with biblical teaching.
- Regular church attendance and involvement at a Bible believing church.
- CLA believes that God’s will is that all believers are actively engaged with a community of believers.
- Commit to living a biblical lifestyle
- All employees of CLA must recognize that our attitude and behavior have a direct influence on the students we disciple and the families we serve. All employees must exhibit the highest standards of professionalism and Christian living both at school and in private life. Christian Life Academy requires all employees to exhibit the highest standards in their personal, spiritual, moral, and legal lives.
- Comply with State of Florida and Federal law
- Before employment can begin, it is Federal Law that employees provide the school with documents for verifying both identity and employment eligibility. In addition, all employees must adhere to the State of Florida mandated child abuse reporting law outlined in F.S. 39.203 an agree to report misconduct of any faculty, administration, or staff member which affects the health, safety or welfare of a student.
- Undergo background screening:
- In compliance with Florida Department of Education requirements, all full and part time staff must undergo background screening.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree or higher (Elementary/Middle classroom teachers only)
- Our Elementary/Middle school teachers are required to hold a baccalaureate degree or higher.
8:15am - 3pm
7:00am - 8:15am
3pm - 6pm
1150 SW 20th Ave
Cape Coral, FL 33991